General terms and conditions
- Tickets sell fast. They need to be pre-booked. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please ensure before you book, you have the correct dates. We understand that sometimes eventualities occur, we are happy for you to sell your tickets on you will need to give your paypal confirmation to new purchaser http://buytickets.at/nevendonmanor
- Time slots are an estimated time, to work out group sizing. Please arrive between 10 and 15 minutes before your time slot. On occasions we do have delays which are out of our control, please be understanding to our cast and crew as they are here to give you the best possible experience
- We do have a car park however we have limited spaces, please listen to carpark attendant who will advise you where to park
- We do not take ticket sales over the phone.
- Suitable for all ages, except our Halloween events where we suggest 12 years and older.
- Nobody under the age of 16 will be admitted without an accompanying adult.
- Minimum of 1 adult for every 3 children in a group. And children must be supervised at all times.
- Buggies and pushchairs wheelchairs cannot be accommodated during an event due to the nature of the grounds
- Nevendon Manor accept no responsibility for loss or damage to personal belongings — which are brought to events at your own risk.
- In the interests of safety — alcohol and glass/ glass bottles are prohibited anywhere on site and will be confiscated.
- This is a Family Event and we reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone that appears to be intoxicated or behaving inappropriately
- The site is also no smoking throughout including Car Park
- Ticket holders consent to being filmed, photographed and recorded during the event.
- Nevendon Manor is in a residential area so please consider our neighbours when entering/ leaving by minimising noise.
- Please do not touch any of the actors or props
- During the events we are unable to answer calls, respond to emails please refer to our frequently asked question page
This is an outdoor event open to the elements. Please ensure you wear suitable clothing and footwear – it can get muddy and cold! The show still goes on if it rains/snows.. Even if not raining on day if we have had bad weather we advise Wellies and Brollies. The well-being of our cast & crew is of the upmost importance to us and provisions are put in place wherever possible to make the experience comfortable for all, however, being a mostly outdoor event guests are ultimately responsible for appropriate clothing & footwear.
Important Halloween event advice
The Halloween events at Nevendon Manor are not for the faint hearted and are designed to scare.
We use strobe lighting, fog machines and other special effects.
Please note if you have any of the following conditions the event may not be suitable and you enter at your own risk.
Under Medical Treatment: Please take note that the event trail is outdoors, with exposure to the elements (it gets cold!) Please only attend if you feel you are fit enough to do so.
Pregnancy: Due to the nature of the event with uneven flooring, sudden spooks and surprises, we do not recommend this event for pregnant ladies.
Epilepsy: Due to the use of strobe lighting, if you have epilepsy we do not recommend you attend this event.
Heart Condition: Due to the nature of the event with sudden spooks and surprises, we do not recommend this event for individuals with heart conditions. Including pace makers.
Outdoor Event: This is an outdoor event which is a trail through some uneven areas. if you are in a wheelchair, is not suitable.
Age Recommendation: The event is aimed at older families, teenagers and adults. If your child is under 12, it may not be suitable. However we appreciate that every child is different and we recommend you look at our photo gallery before you attend. Some 12 year olds love it, some 30 year olds don’t! Please note that children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult to gain entry to the event. (1 adult per 4 children)
All children are the responsibility of the parents/guardians.
All tickets are non refundable, please ensure you are fit to attend and agree to the above.
Nevendon manor reserve the right to refuse entry or to remove any ticket holder from the premises if we believe the presence or behaviour of those individuals is likely to affect the enjoyment of others attending the event. Any person refused entry or removed from will not be entitled to a refund